Sunday 27 September 2009

Star Potential

Morning Teedles,

Its been a bit hectic over the last few weeks as we've had some work experience Pixies and Circus folk in the Big Top. Spot the Tiger wasn't very happy, but Fred the Lion took to most of them and not like last time. Not that we like to talk about that (I still say it was his own fault; we did mention about the whole mime thing, but you know young people, they always know best. Its the stripy tops that do it).

But, I have been busy, as you can see. I was playing about with the design I did for Miss Emilly and came up with these. They're called Star Potential, because Mr Merlin said that the slotty things could also be called potentiometers. The lady who trains Pixies (I think I told you about her) decided she liked these ones too, and she's bought them as a little present to cheer up her friend. I like the thought of that; after all, Pixies are supposed to spread a little magic as they go.

Be good,
Love
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment