Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Path to Your Heart

Dearest Em,

As promised, I've been a busy Pixie, making things and experimenting. And, following your advice, I'll be popping my creations up in the gift shop in the Etsy Big Top.

I've called these ones "Path to Your Heart", because they're made from the printed circuit boards from some broken quartz watches we got from the other Rummage Man a few weeks ago. And a circuit is a path, and there are hearts on there, so it seemed like the right name for them!

I added the green Swarovski crystals because there's green on the printed circuits, and gold wire and black hearts so that it all toned together nice and harmoniously. There'll never be another pair of earrings quite like these, as I'll never have circuit boards exactly like these ever again.

All in all, I'm quite proud of them and I think they'd make a smashing addition to any steam/electropunk lady's jewellery box, even if I do say so myself!

Right, time to tidy up the display cabinet ready for the next set of new arrivals. Be good, and give our love to Mr Woppit.

Love

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment